Upskilling & Reskilling
DIGITAL SKILLS FOR TOMORROW'S JOBS
Digital Skills For Tomorrow's Jobs program is an initiative to preparing young adults across South East Asia for the 21st-century workplace. This program will provide digital skills training for the most high-demand jobs in Data Analysis, Data Science, Development Operations, Software Development, and IT Support. Upon completion, participants will receive digital credentials and a chance to join soft skills training and job placement in the related fields.
The objective of Digital Skills For Tomorrow's Jobs program are:
* To assist Malaysians in upskilling and reskilling their digital skills for the most high-demand jobs;
* To increase job seekers employability in today’s competitive landscape by providing people with the skills needed to find jobs;
* Securing job placement at the end of the program.
Click here for more details and registration.
The DBS programme has been customised to increase the digital literacy and skills amongst Malaysians as an attempt to curb rising unemployment level. This is done through partnerships with companies in the fast growing DBS sector ultimately promoting Malaysia as an investment destination. Meanwhile, the DTA programme offers opportunities to upskill and reskill unemployed talents for them to increase their eligibility and be equipped with the skills required to thrive in most in-demand jobs tech jobs, in areas such as data science, software development and cybersecurity.
To get more information, please visit MYWiT website
e-LATiH Empowering Learning
e-LATiH is a Malaysia’s premier learning aggregator platform which offers all Malaysians unlimited access to FREE online courses that meets the demands of various industries. It is open to all Malaysians with no minimum age limit. Let’s start learning on e-LATiH!
• Learn for free at anytime and anywhere.
• Explore diverse content in various skills area.
• Learn at your own pace, according to your own interest
• Earn e-certificate upon completion of a course
LET'S UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL!
With FREE unlimited learning resources available, your proactive actions today could lead you to amazing opportunities coming your way!
UNITAR International University
The objective of UNITAR’s Micro-Credentials are:
To assist Malaysians with job placements for in-demand careers;
To enhance the marketability and employability of job seekers;
To provide pathways to fully accredited programmes
To find out more info, you can visit the UNITAR website
EIS Vocational Training
EIS provides vocational training with the aim of reskilling and upskilling the workforce. Insured Persons (IP) who are interested in attending training may consult Employment Service Officers (ESO) for advice. The training fee is paid directly to the training providers, while eligible training recipients may also receive a financial incentive. Vocational Training
Training Fee (TF)
* Eligible JSA recipients may be referred to attend vocational skills training after consulting their ESO.
* Training costs of up to RM4,000 will be borne by EIS.
* Training Allowance (TA).
* An incentive paid at a daily rate of RM10-20 depending on the recipient’s previous assumed salary.
* Training recipients must attend all mandated training sessions to be eligible.
To find out more info, you can visit our page.
TNB Reskilling Program
Our flagship courses
1. Grid Connected Photovoltaic System Installation, Operation & Maintenance
2. Smart Meter Installer
3. Power System Operation & Maintenance Electrician
4. Low Voltage Electrical Facility Maintenance
5. Medium Voltage Electrical Maintenance
6. Other Industrial based reskilling courses (i.e. Drone Technology, IT Skills, Office Administrative/ Management)
For more information, please visit our website.
UPSKILLING AND RESKILLING PROGRAMMES BY OTHER AGENCIES:
Digital Skills Training Directory
To find out more info, you can visit the Digital Skills Training Directory website.
Each course attended will equip you with the skills, inspiration, and professional relationships to make it easier for you to plan your steps to achieve your next goal. Digital learning is also available here for those who are interested in learning according to their own time period and anytime and anywhere.
To find out more info, you can visit the UPSKIL website.
INSKEN also provides various entrepreneurship programs from various fields and sectors such as spa, food-truck, accommodation, sewing and others. The programs organized are based on the needs and demands of the industry in strategic collaboration with industry practitioners, professionals and government agencies.
To find out more info, you can visit the INSKEN website.